About Me

My photo
Santa Clarita, Ca, United States
I work as a Technology Manager in the Entertainment Industry. My first film was Disney's Dinosaur and have been credited on several films since. I love working on old electronics, especially old radios. I am also passionate about technology and education. I have 4 kids and you can read about us on our family blog.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

iPad Resources

Our school has decided to buy iPads for student use. This was a big decision in many ways because we want to make sure they are actually used for educational purposes instead of as a easy way to sneak an update to your facebook status. (although we block facebook right now).  Here are some links that were being passed around as we did our research.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    If you would like to reach out to the author directly, please email mschnitt@gmail.com