About Me

My photo
Santa Clarita, Ca, United States
I work as a Technology Manager in the Entertainment Industry. My first film was Disney's Dinosaur and have been credited on several films since. I love working on old electronics, especially old radios. I am also passionate about technology and education. I have 4 kids and you can read about us on our family blog.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Some Books I've Enjoyed

I don't read books very much.  In fact, I hardly read books at all.  A regular paper or e-book will likely take me a year to read.   Though, Audio Books are quite another story.  I really enjoy Audio Books.  Here's a few that I think are exceptionally good that others might enjoy as well.   I intentionally kept this list short and mostly books that have an accompanying TED talk or video so you can get an idea about the subject before investing your time.




1 comment:

  1. Matt, it seems we have the same taste in books. I also read them via audio. Check out some of my favs here http://briancuda.com/books

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to reach out to the author directly, please email mschnitt@gmail.com